Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Journal Jar Question # 4

What were your best and worst subjects in elementary school, middle school and high school?

My best subject throughout all of my school years was always math. No matter what type of math it was - basic math, algebra, geometry, statistics, or calculus, I always just got it. Science on the other hand I did not get. Other than life science, which was actually interesting, the other sciences I did not and will not ever care to understand. When I was in elementary school and times were easy and there was a subject such as spelling, I rocked it. I was in the spelling bee in 5th grade and I lost intentionally when I misspelled the word "condominium" on purpose because I was afraid that everyone would laugh at me if I spelled "condom". I was in fifth grade - why did I even know what a condom was at that point?

No comments:

Post a Comment